What do we have in common? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i still don't have many people on here i talk to, so i thought i'd make a thread to see who has what in common with me :wavewave:

  1. im 17
  2. ults: nct, stray kids, txt, aespa, itzy, gidle, ive, somi, eric nam (sort of enhypen)
  3. favorite year for kpop was 2019
  4. asian american
  5. uses more than one forum
  6. extrovert
hm that's it for now i think. don't let it flop juseyo :jenniecry:
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I got nothing in common

maybe euro asian australian?

I liked 2010 kpop too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  1. im 17
  2. enhypen
  3. uses more than one forum
I used to go on hc and kprofiles but I left both of them

Yess I stan enha and I'm also 17 as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Txt is the only thing we have in common. :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We have TXT and IVE in common! (also Itzy, but they're not ults for me lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to go on hc and kprofiles but I left both of them

Yess I stan enha and I'm also 17 as well
oh omg! bias? mine is jungwon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
  1. ults: nct, stray kids, txt, aespa, itzy, gidle, ive, somi, eric nam (sort of enhypen)
  2. favorite year for kpop was 2019
  3. asian american
  4. uses more than one forum
I’m not really into k-pop anymore, but I still listen to these artists. We have all the ones I quoted in common. :sanapray: It is difficult to talk to people but I wish you luck.I still have difficulty even though I’m much older.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not really into k-pop anymore, but I still listen to these artists. We have all the ones I quoted in common. :sanapray: It is difficult to talk to people but I wish you luck.I still have difficulty even though I’m much older.
that's okay! its nice to meet you regardless :)
mind sharing what forums you use? (in dms lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa and Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread