- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
yeah i will try, it's just that after some time u dont wanna hear it anymoreListen to your playlist on shuffle
idk fave song but I have been listening to lo$er = lover since March or April and like the last few days it’s still only song I listened too and like for hours
Yeah that’s why you listen to playlist of songs you likeyeah i will try, it's just that after some time u dont wanna hear it anymore
yeah, i really dont want to get to hate iti just give it time, like dont listen to it for awhile and then come back to it and suddenly its the best song in the world again x![]()
dont wanna , im a nasty bitch who is hung up on her latest obsessionMove on to a new song.
I have a limit on how long an obsession lasts. When I’m no longer feeling it and got it out of my system, I go to my next fixation. Like finishing one bag of chips and opening a new one, reaching into the next bag and the next seamlessly. It’s like completely a chapter really.dont wanna , im a nasty bitch who is hung up on her latest obsession
so like an infinite loopI have a limit on how long an obsession lasts. When I’m no longer feeling it and got it out of my system, I go to my next fixation. Like finishing one bag of chips and opening a new one, reaching into the next bag and the next seamlessly. It’s like completely a chapter really.
Yah it can be. Some times i might fixate on that song again, sometimes it won’t. I go with the flow and go where my mood takes me :pso like an infinite loop
3 the magic number?Listen to other playlists that don't have the song for at least 3 days
Well it used to be a whole week but I decided that that was too much and kinda unnecessary. 3 is my personal choice3 the magic number?
Cute dp
Well it used to be a whole week but I decided that that was too much and kinda unnecessary. 3 is my personal choice
Thanks!
I give it a rest.
thanks guys, i will give it some restI move on to a newer song or listen to Japanese or Western music instead.