What do you do when you are tired of your fave song ? (4 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Listen to your playlist on shuffle

idk fave song but I have been listening to lo$er = lover since March or April and like the last few days it’s still only song I listened too and like for hours
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Listen to your playlist on shuffle

idk fave song but I have been listening to lo$er = lover since March or April and like the last few days it’s still only song I listened too and like for hours
yeah i will try, it's just that after some time u dont wanna hear it anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,162
Reactions Received
17,145
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,163
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i just give it time, like dont listen to it for awhile and then come back to it and suddenly its the best song in the world again x :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Move on to a new song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
dont wanna , im a nasty bitch who is hung up on her latest obsession
I have a limit on how long an obsession lasts. When I’m no longer feeling it and got it out of my system, I go to my next fixation. Like finishing one bag of chips and opening a new one, reaching into the next bag and the next seamlessly. It’s like completely a chapter really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a limit on how long an obsession lasts. When I’m no longer feeling it and got it out of my system, I go to my next fixation. Like finishing one bag of chips and opening a new one, reaching into the next bag and the next seamlessly. It’s like completely a chapter really.
so like an infinite loop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
so like an infinite loop
Yah it can be. Some times i might fixate on that song again, sometimes it won’t. I go with the flow and go where my mood takes me :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
3 the magic number?
Cute dp
Well it used to be a whole week but I decided that that was too much and kinda unnecessary. 3 is my personal choice

Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread