What do you like the most about your home country? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like the title says!

I'll start off with my home country Estonia!
We LOVE to sing, and every 5 years we hold this big song celebration that lasts 2 days, where choirs from all over the country come together to form one big mega-choir and sing! Last time there was over 20 000 people in that choir!


 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m from Romania. I love our mountains and castles and there are lots of natural nice places. And everyone knows about Dracula and Transylvania. Also most of the people are warm and friendly (friends from other countries said this).
For sure I don’t like our politicians tho :welp: They destroy everything...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hate germany. So much nonsens is happening here.
I always wished to be somewhere else
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
the FREEDOM
Image result for bald eagle america
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Damn, Estonia sounds so nice

I guess I like how my country tries to keep clean and how it's safe and stuff, but I HATE everything else. I hate the strict laws, the little freedom, etc.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the activist we produce... wish the activist didn't have to protest the crap the country does/has done but appreciate the passion of them anyways
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Damn, Estonia sounds so nice

I guess I like how my country tries to keep clean and how it's safe and stuff, but I HATE everything else. I hate the strict laws, the little freedom, etc.
Strict laws do sound awful!

Thank you! We like to think we are a pretty country!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Strict laws do sound awful!

Thank you! We like to think we are a pretty country!
Definitely prettier than Singapore, lol. At the moment we're cutting down all our trees and vegetation to put buildings. We don't have any festivals like that even though we're a pretty tiny country (I think closest we have to that is Chinese New Year but 30% of the population isn't Chinese)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Definitely prettier than Singapore, lol. At the moment we're cutting down all our trees and vegetation to put buildings. We don't have any festivals like that even though we're a pretty tiny country (I think closest we have to that is Chinese New Year but 30% of the population isn't Chinese)
That's so sad... I love nature and the beauty!

I can relate a bit with the different origins in the country... Like 30% of people living in Estonia identify as Russian...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Idk what we have good here except pretty fit ladies...

We suck even at soccer nowadays.
Are you describing Estonia right now? hahaha, because that fits Estonia so well aswell!

Where are you from?
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for real, it's gonna be a trash can very soon, an overpopulated trash can

but I miss the colors, the loudness, the food, the friendliness, the festivities, the laughter, and how alive it is during special festivals, gatherings, on the streets...

anyone wanna guess where my home country is?
and damn, just got so much nostalgia posting the previous sentence. I really do miss my home a lot, and the people I left behind
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Brazil lol
Hahahhaa, if what you are doing is sucking at Football, then I don't know what Estonia is doing!

I remember in 2016 Portugal played us before they played Iceland... We lost 0-7 and people started making jokes...

Portugal wanted to practice against a defensive team before playing Iceland, but they couldn't do that. Estonians didn't defend!
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
North Germany has extensive areas of heathland, which is called Lüneburg Heath.








Beautiful, eh? It blooms from August 8th - September 9th (but that's more of a rule of thumb).
That is so beautiful! I don't know what that plant is called in english, but we have a bit of that growing in Estonia aswell! (We also plant them on graves...)

That is so stunning!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hahahhaa, if what you are doing is sucking at Football, then I don't know what Estonia is doing!

I remember in 2016 Portugal played us before they played Iceland... We lost 0-7 and people started making jokes...

Portugal wanted to practice against a defensive team before playing Iceland, but they could do that. Estonians didn't defend!
I grew used to seeing brazil winning big xD

Since Dunga we go more for draws and 1x0, 2x0 even against Venezuela

Thats being a little too careful for my taste lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread