- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
This is what I've got picked out so far.
@RandAlThor. A surf board.
@yellowcoat. Yellow pants.
@Lovely_Cornchips. $5 gift card to Red Lobster.
@milk. A box of Frosted Flakes.
@emanresu. Berserk (1997) blu ray.
@Vikki . A new random card generator machine.
@JakeyWantsCakey . A box of twinkies.
@geegell . A brand new 2021 Porsche 911.
@uwuWinter . A 12foot tall gargoyle statue.
@Yili . A $20 Taco Bell gift card.
@raymondchouku . A signed photo of me from 2009.
I'm still working on everybody else.
@RandAlThor. A surf board.
@yellowcoat. Yellow pants.
@Lovely_Cornchips. $5 gift card to Red Lobster.
@milk. A box of Frosted Flakes.
@emanresu. Berserk (1997) blu ray.
@Vikki . A new random card generator machine.
@JakeyWantsCakey . A box of twinkies.
@geegell . A brand new 2021 Porsche 911.
@uwuWinter . A 12foot tall gargoyle statue.
@Yili . A $20 Taco Bell gift card.
@raymondchouku . A signed photo of me from 2009.
I'm still working on everybody else.