- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I once saw a youtube video describing a best friend in the youtuber's opinion of what constitutes a best friend. It basically was a supportive and considerate person. Surprisingly there were much people who disagreed. For many; a best friend was a brutally honest person; because a best friends looks to help you be your best. I don't fully agree; but I'm not the best person to describe a best friend since I basically have never have real friends. What do you think? What is a best friend? Something I'm sure about; it's not a bully like someone said, "a best friend is someone who bullies you...". If you look for bullies to be friends; sorry, but there is something wrong with you.