- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
They were supposed to reveal the couple at 10AM KST but then they decided to delay it to 11AM KST and now delayed the reveal for the second time today to 12PM KST.
I guess the company of the artist is doing some last minute negotiations. I would say Changmin really was their couple but I think they would have had the last few days to prepare a new one. Either this is going to be some shocking couple that's going to shake the entire K-Entertainment industry or they're going to throw some random under the bus because they have no other choice.
I guess the company of the artist is doing some last minute negotiations. I would say Changmin really was their couple but I think they would have had the last few days to prepare a new one. Either this is going to be some shocking couple that's going to shake the entire K-Entertainment industry or they're going to throw some random under the bus because they have no other choice.