What Do You Think Of This Song For GFriend? (2 Viewers)

??

  • Yes It Would Suit Them

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Nah It Wouldn't Fit Them

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah so this is where your earlier sig was from :joysip:

It does fit in well with their current sound/overall aesthetic. Although I still want them to have something like this Bleach opening which would be more along the lines of their former powerful innocence days, but more melancholy. A kickass choreo to go along with this could be amazing:



:sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
The instrumental sounds similar to IZONE's Suki to Iwasetai. I guess it's the typical Jpop sound?

Honestly, the song is kinda flat to me like it sounds monotonous? But that's just me.
Nah that's the typical 48/46G sound. It's all made and written by the same dude who's also the producer of both franchises, Akimoto. Imo, he actually make the monotonous sound work but that's just me :pepecry1:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes, but without the Aki-P vocal mixing style. I think Gfriend does better with more raw/ less edited vocals.
I don't think it's actually edited that much. Aki likes the pile vocals on vocals, which is why there is seldom ever an actual solo vocal in 48/46G songs. GFriend would obviously sound better with this song because they have actual singers :welp:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah so this is where your earlier sig was from :joysip:

It does fit in well with their current sound/overall aesthetic. Although I still want them to have something like this Bleach opening which would be more along the lines of their former powerful innocence days, but more melancholy. A kickass choreo to go along with this could be amazing:



:sj_weary:
Oof so you remember :joysip:

Omg I love this opening so much. Omg here comes the nostalgia :pepecry1:
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think it's actually edited that much. Aki likes the pile vocals on vocals, which is why there is seldom ever an actual solo vocal in 48/46G songs. GFriend would obviously sound better with this song because they have actual singers :welp:
Oh you're right but I notice that his mixing style makes the vocals stand out less? Then again it's probably to help compensate the lack of singing technique typical of 46/48Gs. Maybe they could add some high notes because who wouldn't want some Yuju high note goodness? :sj_weary:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The instrumental is so Gfriend
I think it'd be great
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It does fit tough it reminds me more of their earlier work for some reason
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nah that's the typical 48/46G sound. It's all made and written by the same dude who's also the producer of both franchises, Akimoto. Imo, he actually make the monotonous sound work but that's just me :pepecry1:
I'm not a fan of this Akimoto dude's sound lol :yolk:

My taste in Japanese music is very different from my Kpop taste. I'm more into songs like this

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof so you remember :joysip:

Omg I love this opening so much. Omg here comes the nostalgia :pepecry1:
Yeah I assumed it was one of those 48/46 groups :welp: :joysip:

I do wanna check out some Perfume and other non 48 Japanese GGs though to see what kinda sounds they pull off.

And I know, I love the opening so much :maheart:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Ah so this is where your earlier sig was from :joysip:

It does fit in well with their current sound/overall aesthetic. Although I still want them to have something like this Bleach opening which would be more along the lines of their former powerful innocence days, but more melancholy. A kickass choreo to go along with this could be amazing:



:sj_weary:
I love this song :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread