What do you think of... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Mukbangs?

And I don't mean like the random eating videos that idols make I mean ones like these:





Like where they get an excessive amount of food and binge it basically like you can say it's not binging but it legit is...binging like definition wise is eating 2,000+ calories in like one sitting.

On top of that some of these channels like Amberlynn Reid, in particular, are weight loss channel's then she films herself and her unsuccessful weight loss journey while eating a large portion for youtube.

I don't know. I know these people willingly do this but sometimes it's legit worrisome to me?? I usually don't watch these videos unless there is like a Q&A involved for a youtuber I'm into because I get kind of sick watching them. I also kind of feel like it promotes binge eating too in a sense by making it look all nice. I understand the original purpose of mukbangs was so you could eat alone and NOT feel really alone-but now it's like people have taken it REALLY far to the point that it's something excessive and not like harmless.

What do you think? Feel free to talk about certain channels in particular (like how I mentioned the weight loss channel)!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
They're gross to me. I can't stand the sound of food in people's mouth, especially when it's sloppy.
I mean same-ASMR versions make me very uncomfortable
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
mmhmm.... Sharing a video of Trisha Paytas eating... :pandaannoyed:... Didn't you threaten to behead me one time when I likened you to Trisha, because you were both blonde Christians?
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
not really interested in it, so I dont really care I suppose.
watching people eat is kinda gross to me though.. Plus I was taught its rude to watch people eat growing up lol
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
mmhmm.... Sharing a video of Trisha Paytas eating... :pandaannoyed:... Didn't you threaten to behead me one time when I likened you to Trisha, because you were both blonde Christians?
I still HATE it
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t get the goal these videos are trying to accomplish. Don’t even need to click on any of those to know I’ll find them gross and useless.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I hate it, i think i've started to develop a hatred towards eating around people because this girl i know eats with her mouth open and it looks really disgusting. So Mukkbangs are a BIG no. If i wanted to watch someone eat, i would just eat in front of my mirror
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread