What do you think your Spotify Wrapped will look like (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think my Spotify Wrapped will look like pure taste and talent (i have wonderful taste) I think the artist on there will be TWICE, Nuest, LOONA, BOL4, and Heize. I can't wait. What do you think your Spotify wrapped will look like?
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mine would just be rock cause I never really use spotify
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When does it release? I had a former Spotify but needed to make new one like two months ago due to last.fm not scribbling my songs anymore... what will it show?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
When does it release? I had a former Spotify but needed to make new one like two months ago due to last.fm not scribbling my songs anymore... what will it show?
I guess nothing as the stats go from 1st January to 31st October 2019
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread