What do you want for Christmas ? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want to have fun with my fam
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Are you drawing? OwO can you show me your works pleaseeeeee :*****

I want a girlfriend
:ilovebread:
I mainly paint and I’m not very good to be honest.:nekosweat: I only paint off and on so I haven’t improved much, I’m too embarrassed to share my finished stuff.
:nekoshy:
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hmmm 😕, maybe i am to pessimistic, but do i have the right to wish something where somewhere else someone suffers ( sounds so cliche 😏 ) , cuz of war or abuse at any kind, especially little children 😔
 
D

Deleted member 74

I already bought myself two new books as an early Christmas present
But what I really want can't be put into words, and will take a process which will span over several Christmases, and I'm going to try my best~
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly, I just want more jeans and a longer usb cord... The two week break from school is already going to happen, so...

Like a winter hat or one that could be worn backwards...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I already have plenty of baseball caps.. I want a different type of hat so that I'm not just the guy constantly wearing baseball caps
Sounds like me in Uni except I was the guy always wearing winter hats... To be fair it was cold where I used to life (i.e. Winter's were from Below 0 to around 40 degrees)... But I wore hats when I didn't want to do my hair.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread