- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,306
- Reactions Received
- 28,173
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,504
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
I used to watch youtube way more but nowadays i watch it much less. I usually watch baking videos, cat videos, and cafe vlogs.
AKS...?I actually watch a lot on incognito some reactors ect most of my AKS stuff i watch on there so as to keep my recos less cluttered.
i right click a lot of stuff to watch on incog every day.
AKB and its sister groups called the ak system . I would even include the 46 groups in that general category.AKS...?![]()
Wow, it seems like you're really a dedicated fantoday so far
![]()
incog on this computer
right now.
![]()
They have not announced a one the story dvd or blu ray so the only way to re watch is to find folks who are ...skirting the rules .....Wow, it seems like you're really a dedicated fan![]()