- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
What is a girl crush concept to you? To me it's a very general descriptor so I feel like almost any concept that a gg does could be considered girl crush right? If it's only about doing what girls find attractive in other girls, then couldn't it be just....any style any vibe?
I consider a lot of groups to be girl crush groups just because I just define it as groups that I find femininely empowering or just really cool in general
I consider a lot of groups to be girl crush groups just because I just define it as groups that I find femininely empowering or just really cool in general