what does stanning a group mean to you? (2 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what does stanning a group mean to you?
liking their music? spending money? investing time?

for me, it's spending time on them.
I don't usually(very rarely/sometimes) like the music of groups I stan, and never spend a lot of money if they aren't BTS, so it's definitely time.
@Jiminish @twinkle @maruif

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
stanning a group means ill give up my life for the members :pandahappy:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stanning a group means ill give up my life for the members :pandahappy:
so basically only nct and bts smh (taeyong and jimin)
did you see the new teaser? I'm so dead ahhh
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Stanning= Liking a fair amount of their discography, recognizing each member, knowing their names, and keeping up with their comebacks.
I don't usually like the music of groups I stan
Wait what?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
so basically only nct and bts smh (taeyong and jimin)
did you see the new teaser? I'm so dead ahhh
you saw right through me :llama_ramen:
boy with luv is gonna :pandaomg: cant even imagine the power this comeback will hold
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stanning= Liking a fair amount of their discography, recognizing each member, knowing their names, and keeping up with their comebacks.

Wait what?
for example, fromis_9, dia, nct 127, I mainly stan for Haechan, Nagkyung, and Eunchae soooo
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
what does stanning a group mean to you?
liking their music? spending money? investing time?

for me, it's spending time on them.
I don't usually like the music of groups I stan, and never spend a lot of money if they aren't BTS, so it's def. time.
@Jiminish @twinkle @maruif

:​
You don't like the music of the groups you stan? :llama_noooo:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you saw right through me :llama_ramen:
boy with luv is gonna :pandaomg: cant even imagine the power this comeback will hold
i'm your wifey smh, it's my job
:queen:

I'll be dead

when will people acknowledge the existence of visual and personality stans :pandabeg: or music haters like me :(
yesssss we exist
don't be a hater tho
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
for example, fromis_9, dia, nct 127, I mainly stan for Haechan, Nagkyung, and Eunchae soooo
I will accept this, since stanning is an artificial construct that doesn't have an objective meaning; thus, if it is true for you then it is true.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will accept this, since stanning is an artificial construct that doesn't have an objective meaning; thus, if it is true for you then it is true.
thank you
it's just a few groups, most groups I stan for their personalities, and music, but more of their personalities
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh sure, I thought you were talking about how amazing boy with luv is gonna be a sec ago lol
the amazing part isnt the song dummy! its what comes with the song! dancing, outfits, more jimin content!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the amazing part isnt the song dummy! its what comes with the song! dancing, outfits, more jimin content!
touche, I couldn't give a shit either about the actual song, TAEHYUNG WITH BLUE HAIR OMFGGGGGG I AM DEAD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread