What is a Food You Want to MASTER Cooking with? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is going to sound weird but Tofu?

My mom is a vegetarian, I'm gluten-free, and my BF loves sofritas.
So I'm trying to learn the BEST way to make tofu.
My first attempt was tonight and it wasn't the BEST but not bad.

Tofu Fajitas!
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

What's a food you really want to learn to cook with?​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Tofu is a work in progress .
i typically just make a stew/soup with it jalapenos tomatoes and tofu. little bit of soy call it good.

But a really nice fried tofu would be cool.

Fish took a while and i tend to stay to the firmer stuff(salmon), or the super thin stuff so its in and out with capers and butter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tofu is a work in progress .
i typically just make a stew/soup with it jalapenos tomatoes and tofu. little bit of soy call it good.

But a really nice fried tofu would be cool.

Fish took a while and i tend to stay to the firmer stuff(salmon), or the super thin stuff so its in and out with capers and butter.
Yeah I don't know I think it's something harder to work with but I HAVE to master it. I just GOTTA!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What's a food you really want to learn to cook with?​
Fish. I mean I make it on days when I don't eat meat (i.e., Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Fridays during lent, etc.) and its fine, but I would love if the fresh cod that I spend $$$ on from the butcher would not be under seasoned. Literally the only food that I every time tend to under season accidentally.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to learn to bake well, or work with meat better. I have a hard time slicing anything thinly so meat can be difficult if it needs to be sliced super thin.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread