- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
I'm finally getting around to watching the recent releases by Ailee, Honey Popcorn, Sulli etc. But I am having to take a few moments to catch my composer after listening to Ailee's latest song Room Shaker.
Over the years I've always respected Ailee as a artist and one of the best female vocalists in Korea. But just like IU who I also respect as a person & artist, I've never been able to get into Ailee's music.
But then I listened to Room Shaker and omg.....
The vocals. The attitude! This is how you combine talent and attitude. Right here! Junior artists, take note!! I've already downloaded the song and added it to my playlist, and you can bet that I will be watching this MV on repeat for the forecoming week!
And now this is the moment that I bring GFriend into the conversation. Because like Ailee, I've never been able to get into GFriend's music. That is till their most recent release with 'Fever' which became an instant bop for me. (you'll be able to find my thread from a few days ago where I expressed my shock).
What is it with these two right now? Two acts that I've never been able to get into before. But suddenly their most recent releases are without a doubt going to end up on my 'Most Favourite Songs of 2019' playlist!!
Over the years I've always respected Ailee as a artist and one of the best female vocalists in Korea. But just like IU who I also respect as a person & artist, I've never been able to get into Ailee's music.
But then I listened to Room Shaker and omg.....
And now this is the moment that I bring GFriend into the conversation. Because like Ailee, I've never been able to get into GFriend's music. That is till their most recent release with 'Fever' which became an instant bop for me. (you'll be able to find my thread from a few days ago where I expressed my shock).
What is it with these two right now? Two acts that I've never been able to get into before. But suddenly their most recent releases are without a doubt going to end up on my 'Most Favourite Songs of 2019' playlist!!