What is your age and are you the oldest member? Do you share a birthday month with an Idol? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m 23 and I share a birthday month with Taeyong. Also I am the only child :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am 23 and share my birthday with Taeyang of Big Bang.
I got a younger brother
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm 25 and I share birthdays with Sehun, birth months with Eunhyuk, Mingyu, Woojin, Jonghyun, Ryujin, Jeno, Jay Park, Wonpil, and so many others teehee

Oh, I’m also an only child
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Holy crud you guys are all so young.Plenty of idols born in April. Not a idol but I share the same birth month and year as Lee Joon Gi. He's 13 days older then me.

And I am the youngest in my family.


Image result for lee joon gi gif
I thought Lee Joon Gi was in his late 20s or early 30s! He literally ages backwards :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread