Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Pink. Any shade of pink, really.
I made it red when I was younger because I thought pink was girly but I love it :pandasad:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Turquoise, more bluish than green is my favorite. I love also coral, peach and more pinkish tones. I’m more into pastel and relaxing colors but I do love purple too.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Purple - specifically lavender and periwinkle hues

But I love mint green, celery, royal blue, and pastels of any kind (who doesn't love pastels?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread