- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Mine is definitelly the one that acts like they are confused.
You get mad at them, and they go like:
"Uh... I don't understand why you are so pissed off with my considerations. I just joined the site today, so I still have to get used to all these features.
I hope your day gets better though
"
It makes me want to hug them and protect them forever lol
@emanresu
You get mad at them, and they go like:
"Uh... I don't understand why you are so pissed off with my considerations. I just joined the site today, so I still have to get used to all these features.
I hope your day gets better though
It makes me want to hug them and protect them forever lol
@emanresu