- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 227
- Reactions Received
- 1,002
- Location
- exoplanet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
I love travelling and experiencing new places and countries, so I thought this could be interesting ^^
For me I will definitely go back to Venice! I'd also love to visit more places in Italy in general, I visited Ancona too and my experience was good there too. The short time in Venice wasn't enough and I want to experience it properly! It was so charming there to me. I also need to go back to London! I'd love to visit during Christmas time there!
What about you? Is there anywhere you've been to that you liked so much you want to go back?
feel free to post pics too!
For me I will definitely go back to Venice! I'd also love to visit more places in Italy in general, I visited Ancona too and my experience was good there too. The short time in Venice wasn't enough and I want to experience it properly! It was so charming there to me. I also need to go back to London! I'd love to visit during Christmas time there!
What about you? Is there anywhere you've been to that you liked so much you want to go back?