What is your sexuality? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
straight :llama_thug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pansexual/bi :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Haven't decided yet, on one hand I like Seventeen but on the other hand SNSD, WJSN, RV, Twice, Bp and other ggs exist :pepecry1:also, my family is homophobic
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Straight :yolk:




When Seolhyun exists I can't not be straight :yolk:
Oh my everloving god.


SHE IS THE WORLD'S PERFECT WOMAN.


If people don't understand why I call her this.

They need to look above.

If they still don't understand.

God help them.

😂




This is the best jeans ad ever.... EVER.

😂😂
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh my everloving god.


SHE IS THE WORLD'S PERFECT WOMAN.


If people don't understand why I call her this.

They need to look above.

If they still don't understand.

God help them.

😂




This is the best jeans ad ever.... EVER.

😂😂
I swear I was so awestruck by Seolhyun I didnt even realize it was a jeans ad despite them zooming in to show her waist lmao.

What a Goddess :sj_weary::sj_weary::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread