- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,795
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Probably nothing, but MAYBEthe only thing I see is absolute beauty![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
but yeah what does rose mean![]()
we can hope !Probably nothing, but MAYBE![]()
![]()
![]()
And then you woke up![dispatch - breaking news - Yujin confirmed to be dating Rosé of Blackpink]
very beuatiful interpretationmaybe she is as youthful as a rose?
need to watch the behind the scenes clip!Interesting...I wonder if Rose was sprayed on or it was made like that
[dispatch - breaking news - Yujin confirmed to be dating Rosé of Blackpink]
Why rose though?!I did not think of that... but maybe
![]()
her looks? talent? personality? I dunno I don't have yujin's number to check lolWhy rose though?!![]()
Thankfully!her looks? talent? personality? I dunno I don't have yujin's number to check lol