What is Yujin trying to tell us..? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
yaay really? :pandaamazed:

Ok, I Promise not to tell her! :pandaangel:
VCHA kinda made it hard not to like him. He created Twice, ITZY, NIZU, Stray Kids, and VCHA. Of all the big companies I consistently like his groups. Nmixx hasn't warmed up to me yet but I won't be shocked when they do.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,801
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
VCHA kinda made it hard not to like him. He created Twice, ITZY, NIZU, Stray Kids, and VCHA. Of all the big companies I consistently like his groups. Nmixx hasn't warmed up to me yet but I won't be shocked when they do.
yay same for me:thumbsupcat:

Also I think what people often forget, even if you like someone, it does not mean everything they did was always right or that he did not make many bad decisions.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
yay same for me:thumbsupcat:

Also I think what people often forget, even if you like someone, it does not mean everything they did was always right or that he did not make many bad decisions.
Those are some extremely wise words! :leavingmind:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,374
Reactions Received
55,112
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,188
yay same for me:thumbsupcat:

Also I think what people often forget, even if you like someone, it does not mean everything they did was always right or that he did not make many bad decisions.
no what it means is that one made a judgment that the good exceeds the bad...
or that the bad things the person did not outweigh the good things the person did
ie. utilitarianism

again it's a personal judgment of another's character - there's no right or wrong here - it's an issue of morals and ethics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread