what it feels like coming back to the forum and being the only one who isnt participating in the event (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Only thing that surprised me was everyone changing for the event even though the event is shorter than the period for changing your name so that's some dedication.
I was peer pressured.. :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
After having seeing how the event has unfold; I think I might know more about Star Wars than most (maybe all) of the participants, even though I have been seriously disconnected from it since before Lucasfilm was sold.
Probably.. it has been ages since I saw the movies and I'm not biggest fan of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread