I was peer pressured..Only thing that surprised me was everyone changing for the event even though the event is shorter than the period for changing your name so that's some dedication.
I was peer pressured..Only thing that surprised me was everyone changing for the event even though the event is shorter than the period for changing your name so that's some dedication.
Probably.. it has been ages since I saw the movies and I'm not biggest fan of them.After having seeing how the event has unfold; I think I might know more about Star Wars than most (maybe all) of the participants, even though I have been seriously disconnected from it since before Lucasfilm was sold.
I used to be a huge fan during the years before the prequels. I was more or less a big fan after the prequels; but my geekiness had been diminishing with the years.Probably.. it has been ages since I saw the movies and I'm not biggest fan of them.