What K-pop collabs would you like to see? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I NEED MORE TBZ AND LOONA IN MY LIFE

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Taeyeon Wendy (but Yeri, Joy and Seulgi may throw down over that )

RV and Oh! GG we have had some units but that could be fun.


hmm and ofc

Eunbi , Sakura, Hyewon, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju, Nako , Hitomi, Yuri , Yujin, Wonyoung i think they could come up with some thing......
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Haiku

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I NEED MORE TBZ AND LOONA IN MY LIFE

oh my god wait I forgot to show the Juyeon and Chuu interactions TT

the height difference tho lol


 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Still manifesting EPEX and TO1 :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
D

Deleted member 74

taeyeon + winter
I heard winter singing all about you ost on knowing bros and I think their voices would match well :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher and Gfriend (I know GF have now disbanded, but I can still dream).
:sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Kard and Dreamcatcher

I think on Eric Nam's show some of the Dreamcatcher members said they liked Kard and would want to collaborate with them... thinking on it, their styles are quite different, so it'd be interesting to see where that would go.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,823
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Either BTS and Twice or TXT and Twice! Two different companies, but they all top my stan list!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread