What kind of shampoo do you use? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Since the last year I'm using a herbal brand called Biotique, I mostly use the Green Apple shampoo and conditioner lol.
Before that I've mostly stuck to Head and Shoulders.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
XZ-shampoos. Not that expensive, sth you can get from market, but they work best for my hair and i like differents smells they have from coffee to lingonberry
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Currently, Head and Shoulders Shampoo. Not a 2 in 1 though. or a 3 in 1. I never understood how the same product that you wash your hair with could be used to wash your body... But my hair is colored so I will always need a conditioner that is not a 2 in 1, because.. well... that's just how it is. But I usually tend to use Tresemme when able.
I use 2 in 1 Suave. Only used Pantene twice and will never use it again.
:sanathink:... Girls use 2 in 1?!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita and Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m just now almost out of my shampoo from function of beauty, it was pricey but I liked the results. I always switch shampoo and conditioner though so I’ll be trying out a new one soon.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I’m just now almost out of my shampoo from function of beauty, it was pricey but I liked the results. I always switch shampoo and conditioner though so I’ll be trying out a new one soon.
well... it depends on the length of your hair and the frequency of washing doesn't it.. An 8.5 oz bottle for a person with neck length non-oily hair could last a person 2 months... So $30 wouldn't be that much even though it seems it. You didn't mention how much you spent, but a baseline salon I have found to cost that much. lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Currently, Head and Shoulders Shampoo. Not a 2 in 1 though. or a 3 in 1. I never understood how the same product that you wash your hair with could be used to wash your body... But my hair is colored so I will always need a conditioner that is not a 2 in 1, because.. well... that's just how it is. But I usually tend to use Tresemme when able.

:sanathink:... Girls use 2 in 1?!
Only for my hair. Body wash is separate.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
whichever one has good reviews and is cheap, rn it's pantene or suave
:sanathink:... Suave has reviews... Drugstore shampoo ftw!
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanathink:... Suave has reviews... Drugstore shampoo ftw!
i check reviews for any personal care product since i'm picky about what goes on my body or in my hair :haylul:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Testing out sulfate free shampoo + silicon free conditioners recently but the oil field I call a scalp doesn’t seem to like it all that much lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread