I used to use 3 in 1 head in shoulders, but my friend made me switch to a brand that wasn't so damaging
How about you?
How about you?
I use 2 in 1 Suave. Only used Pantene twice and will never use it again.
well... it depends on the length of your hair and the frequency of washing doesn't it.. An 8.5 oz bottle for a person with neck length non-oily hair could last a person 2 months... So $30 wouldn't be that much even though it seems it. You didn't mention how much you spent, but a baseline salon I have found to cost that much. lolI’m just now almost out of my shampoo from function of beauty, it was pricey but I liked the results. I always switch shampoo and conditioner though so I’ll be trying out a new one soon.
Only for my hair. Body wash is separate.Currently, Head and Shoulders Shampoo. Not a 2 in 1 though. or a 3 in 1. I never understood how the same product that you wash your hair with could be used to wash your body... But my hair is colored so I will always need a conditioner that is not a 2 in 1, because.. well... that's just how it is. But I usually tend to use Tresemme when able.
... Girls use 2 in 1?!
whichever one has good reviews and is cheap, rn it's pantene or suave
i check reviews for any personal care product since i'm picky about what goes on my body or in my hair... Suave has reviews... Drugstore shampoo ftw!