Variety What Korean variety tv show to watch? (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to get into a variety show, I’d like to see kpop stars on there l..and maybe some games like climbing and funny stuff.

I don’t want anything gruesome or weird with bugs etc

Thank you
I thought about produce but I’m not really into X factor type stuff
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If you want to see Idols.
Idol Room- while i am not ecstatic about this new 999 concept its a fun show.
Weekly Idol - the newest reboot is much better and is fun. (ofc old one with Doni Coni or while doni was out sick are really funny)

Knowing Brothers is good but they invite more than just idols.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Knowing Bros is the funniest. It's gotten to the point where I can watch even without idol guests just for the cast and their chemistry :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well Prison life of fools is quite new and it is really funny!

basically they are playing the mafia game, but they have other mini games in it! Got7's JB, Seventeen's Seungkwan and IZ*ONE's Yena are permenent members of the cast (Although one of them is usually missing from an episode due to schedules XD)

It is a really great show imo!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread