- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I speak english, german and gaeilge. I learned french in school, but I'm not really good at it. 
sameI speak 2 fluently. Tamil and English.
I learn German at school and I used to learn French but I forgot all of it...![]()
same
I learnt Spanish but I flopped and am learning Chinese, but am flopping
![]()
Let's flop togethersame
I learnt Spanish but I flopped and am learning Chinese, but am flopping
![]()
f l o p sLet's flop together![]()
I want to learn japanese, it sounds so coolI currently speak English and Spanish. Right now I’m learning Japanese but I’m horrible. I can only read Hiragana and write a couple sentences.
I'm lucky. My mum didn't know about Tamil school when I was younger so I got away with not goingf l o p s
can you read and write tamil?
I'm currently in tamil school for that![]()
She lives in Kenshin's house@princesspeach teach us japanese potato eomma![]()
I'm lucky. My mum didn't know about Tamil school when I was younger so I got away with not going
But my sister has to go and I tease her all the time about it.
I can read a little bit but I'm learning by myself currently. I thought it would be a lot easier because I knew the language but just learning the alphabet is a pain in the ass (247 characters is an awful lot to learn...).
She lives in Kenshin's house