what languages do you speak? (6 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
:maheart:

I KNOW RIGHT? UGH EVEN WITH TAMIL SCHOOL WE ONLY COVERED UYIR AND MEI EZHUTHUKAL IN A YEAR :yolk:
I FEEL YOU. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN GOING SINCE SHE WERE 6 AND SHE CAN BARELY READ. IT TAKES HER LIKE 10 MINUTES TO READ A PARAGRAPH.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.

WHY IS OUR LANGUAGE SO HARD. :pepecry1:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I can speak Hindi, Nepali and English fluently. I do understand some basic Korean but that's about it. Currently I am trying to learn Thai because I love some Thai actors like Singto, Krist and Gun but it's so hard :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
46
Reactions Received
182
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Fluent: spanish/english. I was learning japanese but it was expensive af as that fucker was the only native teacher in my area. So I’m starting to learn french for my “résumé”
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I FEEL YOU. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN GOING SINCE SHE WERE 6 AND SHE CAN BARELY READ. IT TAKES HER LIKE 10 MINUTES TO READ A PARAGRAPH.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.

WHY IS OUR LANGUAGE SO HARD. :pepecry1:
I DONT KNOW SIS :umjicry:
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You guys are good :o

My native language + a bit of English

Gotta step up my game :pepesmug:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
English because it was my first language.
I grew up speaking Japanese, French, Mandarin & Cantonese.
I learn Korean when I was 9 because my half-sister is half-Korean, so I speak to like her mom in Korean.
I also know basic ASL. I use to be way better, but I don't use it no more, so I only remember the basic.
I did learn Spanish for like 7 year cuz it was a requirement for school, but I remember nada.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to learn japanese, it sounds so cool

Boku no tān

Arawareru gem naitokurisutaru

Majikku kādo hatsudō
Monsta koka hatsudo

Firudo maho hatsudo

Tān shūryou da
:umjicry: My teacher already made my class stop using Roman letters
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
English because it was my first language.
I grew up speaking Japanese, French, Mandarin & Cantonese.
I learn Korean when I was 9 because my half-sister is half-Korean, so I speak to like her mom in Korean.
I also know basic ASL. I use to be way better, but I don't use it no more, so I only remember the basic.
I did learn Spanish for like 7 year cuz it was a requirement for school, but I remember nada.
wow :hayshook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I speak English and Swedish fluently, I know Norwegian. Learned Spanish in school but forgot most of it unfortunately, want to take it up again. I'm Finnish so I know some phrases in that language as well. So.... 3,5?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
English (1st language), n Malay (I can speak, read n write-11 yrs in school).

I'm ethnic Chinese n can speak n understand basic conversational Chinese Mandarin (S.E.A. version), simple Hokkien (dialect) n some Cantonese.

I learnt a bit of German b4 but only for a few mths but it's too fast for me, tho I remember some words n phrases. (Longest sentence I can speak is only a few words long.)
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I speak native Finnish and quite fluent English.

Also speak & understand a little bit of Japanese & Korean;
Trying to learn both properly in the (near) future.
Oh and also Chinese, ofc. There's no way I can read any of those yet though.

Fun fact: Japanese is actually pronounced nearly the same way as Finnish, which is a nice "field advantage" for us. :dab:




Properly? ... none. Somewhat, FInnish and English. Little, Japanese and Swedish.
A fellow Finn here, by any chance? :pepelook:

I speak English and Swedish fluently, I know Norwegian. Learned Spanish in school but forgot most of it unfortunately, want to take it up again. I'm Finnish so I know some phrases in that language as well. So.... 3,5?
"Some phrases" huh... I'm onto you. :icgyu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I speak native Finnish and quite fluent English.

Also speak & understand a little bit of Japanese & Korean;
Trying to learn both properly in the (near) future.
Oh and also Chinese, ofc. There's no way I can read any of those yet though.

Fun fact: Japanese is actually pronounced nearly the same way as Finnish, which is a nice "field advantage" for us. :dab:






A fellow Finn here, by any chance? :pepelook:
Yup, moi :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JiaJiasNugget

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread