Supernatural had a pretty disappointing ending. I don’t know if it was because the show ran on too long already but I didn’t really like it.
aren’t you supposed to be watching somethinghow I met your mother was disappointing af
Buffy 7 was definitely weaker to what came before.@Drew_B may smack the s**t out of me for saying this, but... Buffy had a lackluster final season.. And every fan of Schitts Creek will likely disagree with me about season 6... but I didn't really like the ending. I didn't hate it, but it felt... unfinished.
Buffy 7 was definitely weaker to what came before.
Also James said doing that scene scarred him for years and he had to get therapy.Plus, I really can't get into a lot of season 7 because of the Spike stuff. I get that he didn't have a soul when he tried to r**e Buffy, but still... I don't think I could consider a relationship with a guy who has the same face as the one who tried to r**e me... plus it gets worse in the comics where there's a scene where spike is in the bathroom and Buffy is coming out of the shower and has a flash of PTSD and ends up apologizing to him...
The whole attempted r**e storyline seemed way too much... I'm sure there were a multitude of ways that could have spurred Spike into wanting to get his soul back.
didn't know about the therapy part, but he did put a clause in his contract for future work that he would never do r**e scenes after that.Also James said doing that scene scarred him for years and he had to get therapy.