What series had a disappointing ending? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@Drew_B may smack the s**t out of me for saying this, but... Buffy had a lackluster final season.. And every fan of Schitts Creek will likely disagree with me about season 6... but I didn't really like the ending. I didn't hate it, but it felt... unfinished.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother and Dexter.
:pandatea:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Merlin and Voltron. I hated both endings but sadly just not endings. I feel like both just went worse and worse as new seasons keep coming. The ending was just final shit cherry in the top. :pandaannoyed:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
@Drew_B may smack the s**t out of me for saying this, but... Buffy had a lackluster final season.. And every fan of Schitts Creek will likely disagree with me about season 6... but I didn't really like the ending. I didn't hate it, but it felt... unfinished.
Buffy 7 was definitely weaker to what came before.

Also I didn't care for Dawsons Creek the college years at all.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Buffy 7 was definitely weaker to what came before.
Plus, I really can't get into a lot of season 7 because of the Spike stuff. I get that he didn't have a soul when he tried to r**e Buffy, but still... I don't think I could consider a relationship with a guy who has the same face as the one who tried to r**e me... plus it gets worse in the comics where there's a scene where spike is in the bathroom and Buffy is coming out of the shower and has a flash of PTSD and ends up apologizing to him...

The whole attempted r**e storyline seemed way too much... I'm sure there were a multitude of ways that could have spurred Spike into wanting to get his soul back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Plus, I really can't get into a lot of season 7 because of the Spike stuff. I get that he didn't have a soul when he tried to r**e Buffy, but still... I don't think I could consider a relationship with a guy who has the same face as the one who tried to r**e me... plus it gets worse in the comics where there's a scene where spike is in the bathroom and Buffy is coming out of the shower and has a flash of PTSD and ends up apologizing to him...

The whole attempted r**e storyline seemed way too much... I'm sure there were a multitude of ways that could have spurred Spike into wanting to get his soul back.
Also James said doing that scene scarred him for years and he had to get therapy.

Nothing good came of that scene for the show or the actors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Also James said doing that scene scarred him for years and he had to get therapy.
didn't know about the therapy part, but he did put a clause in his contract for future work that he would never do r**e scenes after that.

And then we have the writers killing off Tara... Really the only one is S6 who wasn't involved in questionable behavior :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread