That’s another one for me lol. I actually watched it all the way to the series finale.supernatural for a time.
Same with fast i think i have seen all of em.. even the hobbs one.That’s another one for me lol. I actually watched it all the way to the series finale.
I've seen every season of Buffy (minus 6 and 7) probably 100 times. I still rewatch it once a year and probably will till I die.@Drew_B will agree with me when I say Buffy.
Season 6+7 are a reduction in quality with the exception of a few standalone monster of the week episodes. Season 5 ending was written as a possible series finale and there is something utterly bone chilling about the thought of btvs ending with season 5. It goes with the theme of the show . But still I did and continue to rewatch seasons 6 and 7, because of my love for the series.
I would say The Big Bang Theory also.. Maybe.. I just think after 8 seasons of Amy and Bernadette, I am longing for when there was just the guys and penny. The seasons 1-4ish days. There didn't really become a heavy focus on Amy and Bernadette until season 5.
Edit: Also, Roseanne. The last season [not the reboot] with the lottery ticket plotline was just terrible. But I still love the show.
Same. I mean there's a reason why when people talk about their favorite season most people won't say 6 or 7. . . Plus some of the add ons seem to come out of no where. Like in Normal Again Buffy says that before coming to Sunnydale that she was briefly institutionalized. With all the prior hints Joss likes to give to plot points like how Dawn's existence and Buffy's death was predicted in S4... "Little Sis coming..." "Counting down to the 730..." And plus there are points in season two where I think Joyce would have been more assertive if she believed that buffy had a history of delusions.I've seen every season of Buffy (minus 6 and 7) probably 100 times. I still rewatch it once a year and probably will till I die.
I enjoyed the Big Bang theory tbh@Drew_B will agree with me when I say Buffy.
Season 6+7 are a reduction in quality with the exception of a few standalone monster of the week episodes. Season 5 ending was written as a possible series finale and there is something utterly bone chilling about the thought of btvs ending with season 5. It goes with the theme of the show . But still I did and continue to rewatch seasons 6 and 7, because of my love for the series.
I would say The Big Bang Theory also.. Maybe.. I just think after 8 seasons of Amy and Bernadette, I am longing for when there was just the guys and penny. The seasons 1-4ish days. There didn't really become a heavy focus on Amy and Bernadette until season 5.
Edit: Also, Roseanne. The last season [not the reboot] with the lottery ticket plotline was just terrible. But I still love the show.
Normal Again was a cool episode but I agree that came out of nowhere about Buffy being in a mental hospital before she moved to Sunnydale.Same. I mean there's a reason why when people talk about their favorite season most people won't say 6 or 7. . . Plus some of the add ons seem to come out of no where. Like in Normal Again Buffy says that before coming to Sunnydale that she was briefly institutionalized. With all the prior hints Joss likes to give to plot points like how Dawn's existence and Buffy's death was predicted in S4... "Little Sis coming..." "Counting down to the 730..." And plus there are points in season two where I think Joyce would have been more assertive if she believed that buffy had a history of delusions.