it doesnt have to be kpop as well! :sanapray:
Yonk cha cha cha Joined 13 November 2020 Messages 1,310 Reactions Received 1,863 Location studio j Website en.pronouns.page Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom myday Gender Bi-Gender Pronouns any 23 January 2021 #1 it doesnt have to be kpop as well! Spoiler it makes me so happy idk why Reactions: Taehyun and mysteric
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 23 January 2021 #2 prelude in c sharp minor -rachmaninoff loud noise music too, and sad ballads from disbanded groups Reactions: Taehyun and Yonk
Taehyun ☾ abbacchio simp ⛧ . Joined 21 May 2020 Messages 598 Reactions Received 1,346 Location ♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ☆ MOA ♡ Gender Male 23 January 2021 #3 marvins room Reactions: Yonk
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 23 January 2021 #4 I just keep listening to whatever sad music I find because I guess I like making myself feel worse Reactions: Yonk
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 23 January 2021 #5 Goodbye-2ne1 Promise-Exo Some Mariah pre 2000... Reactions: Yonk