What song do you listen to when your sad? (1 Viewer)

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
marvins room
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yonk

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just keep listening to whatever sad music I find because I guess I like making myself feel worse :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yonk
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Goodbye-2ne1
Promise-Exo

Some Mariah pre 2000...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yonk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread