What songs or performance concepts would you like to see during EXO PLANET #5 - EXplOration? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
inb4 you guys all say OT9 or something along the lines. :joshmeh:

Really though, I know many EXO-Ls are upset about D.O. enlisting, among other certain aspects regarding EXO, but I'd like to try and be positive and discuss some songs that you'd like to see them perform during their upcoming concerts! —or maybe you have some set ideas, like their iconic water stages that you'd like to see make a comeback in some way? Share your thoughts!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
66
Reactions Received
235
Location
Mullet Protection Centre
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
more wet sekai
ee9a7hq.gif
preferably all the members (present) in water tbh while Oasis is playing... we thrive for sexy ooh la la la and I want the most blush inducing performance for 24/7!!! do my favorite song justice. and then to really hit me hard kill me softly with smile on my face. and maybe bring back moonlight for fun..
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
5
Reactions Received
21
Location
SeBaek Squad
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Trauma. I need to see/hear it live and that's all I ask for haha.
I also want 24/7, Oh La La La, With you, the Eve, Forever, Angel, Don't Go, and MAMA but those are givens I feel like?

I also need them in airline uniform like in their Tempo comeback stages or just any type of "royalty"/princely outfits. And suits. Of course suits. 😻Seconding the water stages!!!
 
Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
132
Reactions Received
366
Location
A parallel universe
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want them to perform on motorcycles that were in tempo. That's really naive and won't happen. I also want a sexy kai dance solo, chen's singing one of his album's songs, news about baek's solo at the end. Chanyeol's guitar solo. I don't mind sehun in water with kai (dancing you know) and lastly perform Oasis
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Trauma. I need to see/hear it live and that's all I ask for haha.
I also want 24/7, Oh La La La, With you, the Eve, Forever, Angel, Don't Go, and MAMA but those are givens I feel like?

I also need them in airline uniform like in their Tempo comeback stages or just any type of "royalty"/princely outfits. And suits. Of course suits. 😻Seconding the water stages!!!
I'm sure they'll perform the majority—if not all—their new songs, but I'm not so sure about MAMA... I'm pretty sure they skipped it during EℓyXiOn. :pepecry2: They always perform Angel and Don't Go even if they're older songs, though!

Can you imagine a whole set with the Love Shot suits? I mean, it doesn't have to be the Love Shot suits, but... They could like, perform Ooh La La La in them, too? Or something... :jisoosmh:

I want them to perform on motorcycles that were in tempo. That's really naive and won't happen. I also want a sexy kai dance solo, chen's singing one of his album's songs, news about baek's solo at the end. Chanyeol's guitar solo. I don't mind sehun in water with kai (dancing you know) and lastly perform Oasis
They had an intro that they did leading up to Tempo with motorcycles at the 2018 SBS Gayo Daejeon! So maybe it's not too crazy of an idea?
 
  • Like
Reactions: sehunvivi
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OASIS! since i heard the song, it gave an adventure (exploration) vibes. tho i don't particularly want a sexy perf.

what i'm curious about is how they are going to adjust their songs and performances with only 6 members, it must be hard on them.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
OASIS! since i heard the song, it gave an adventure (exploration) vibes. tho i don't particularly want a sexy perf.

what i'm curious about is how they are going to adjust their songs and performances with only 6 members, it must be hard on them.
I remember Junmyeon back in OT12 days in an interview saw beforehand they learn choreos with a certain member missing, so if something sudden happened they could cope with it relatively well. Last week he also said they were preparing a new album (which will probably be OT6) so I bet that album will have more focus for EXplOration than DMUMT.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Vampire
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I remember Junmyeon back in OT12 days in an interview saw beforehand they learn choreos with a certain member missing, so if something sudden happened they could cope with it relatively well. Last week he also said they were preparing a new album (which will probably be OT6) so I bet that album will have more focus for EXplOration than DMUMT.
i have the feeling the comeback will be after the concert. like they perform one song or two of the new album then release it later.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vampire
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
5
Reactions Received
21
Location
SeBaek Squad
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm sure they'll perform the majority—if not all—their new songs, but I'm not so sure about MAMA... I'm pretty sure they skipped it during EℓyXiOn. :pepecry2: They always perform Angel and Don't Go even if they're older songs, though!

Can you imagine a whole set with the Love Shot suits? I mean, it doesn't have to be the Love Shot suits, but... They could like, perform Ooh La La La in them, too? Or something... :jisoosmh:


They had an intro that they did leading up to Tempo with motorcycles at the 2018 SBS Gayo Daejeon! So maybe it's not too crazy of an idea?
nooooo this hurts me to know that MAMA may not be included (or Wolf. I want to lowkey howl with them and cackle lol). I saw on Yes24 that the concert may only be 2 hours 😭 I heard exo'rdium was like 4 hrs... I get that their numbers are down and I never want them to exhaust themselves, but ooof I hope that 120minute thing was just a place holder.

I thought some more about the concert and for some reason I really want to hear Blooming Days but I think that's out of question since Xiu is gone. :pandaomg: But you know... maybe Jongdae can do his solos from April and a Flower? That would be nice too!

if they do a whole set in Love Shot suits I'm not coming back from Korea bc I'll be resting in pepperonis lmao. I like the suits from Boomerang + Touch It. Simple yet so sexy


Regardless of what suits they have on, let's hope Baekhyun doesn't do the thing either 👀 (2:48)
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
nooooo this hurts me to know that MAMA may not be included (or Wolf. I want to lowkey howl with them and cackle lol). I saw on Yes24 that the concert may only be 2 hours 😭 I heard exo'rdium was like 4 hrs... I get that their numbers are down and I never want them to exhaust themselves, but ooof I hope that 120minute thing was just a place holder.

I thought some more about the concert and for some reason I really want to hear Blooming Days but I think that's out of question since Xiu is gone. :pandaomg: But you know... maybe Jongdae can do his solos from April and a Flower? That would be nice too!

if they do a whole set in Love Shot suits I'm not coming back from Korea bc I'll be resting in pepperonis lmao. I like the suits from Boomerang + Touch It. Simple yet so sexy


Regardless of what suits they have on, let's hope Baekhyun doesn't do the thing either 👀 (2:48)
I think EXO'rDIUM was only 3 hours, actually? I've been to a SHINee concert and NCT 127 concert and they were both roughly 2.5 hours when it was originally estimated at just 2 hours, so EXO PLANET #5 being 2 hours will more than likely be closer to 2.5 hours, too!

I would think a CBX song would be out of the quesiton, too, but I definitely think it's possible that Chen would sing one of his solo songs!

If by "hope Baekhyun doesn't" you mean "hope Baekhyun does" then yes— LMAO :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
5
Reactions Received
21
Location
SeBaek Squad
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think EXO'rDIUM was only 3 hours, actually? I've been to a SHINee concert and NCT 127 concert and they were both roughly 2.5 hours when it was originally estimated at just 2 hours, so EXO PLANET #5 being 2 hours will more than likely be closer to 2.5 hours, too!

I would think a CBX song would be out of the quesiton, too, but I definitely think it's possible that Chen would sing one of his solo songs!

If by "hope Baekhyun doesn't" you mean "hope Baekhyun does" then yes— LMAO :jenniesmug:
Oh ok good because two hours ain't enough haha 😰 I read and watched a couple of blogs/vlogs saying things were 4 hours so maybe it was closer to 3.5 or something (maybe they included queue time or intermission)? I think 2.5-3 is reasonable for six members though!

You just want us to both suffer and for me to actually go into cardiac arrest, right lol? I know he's gonna do something nasty though... either him or Jongin... it's always guaranteed with those two LOL.

With the Chanhun subunit news out today I think they were perform some of their songs! I'm sure the other boys will have solos too? This is wishful thinking but I wish Baekhyun would demo some of his solo album... I know it's on the way, so he should use this opportunity 👀
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread