- Joined
- 19 March 2019
- Messages
- 647
- Reactions Received
- 1,865
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
inb4 you guys all say OT9 or something along the lines. 
Really though, I know many EXO-Ls are upset about D.O. enlisting, among other certain aspects regarding EXO, but I'd like to try and be positive and discuss some songs that you'd like to see them perform during their upcoming concerts! —or maybe you have some set ideas, like their iconic water stages that you'd like to see make a comeback in some way? Share your thoughts!
Really though, I know many EXO-Ls are upset about D.O. enlisting, among other certain aspects regarding EXO, but I'd like to try and be positive and discuss some songs that you'd like to see them perform during their upcoming concerts! —or maybe you have some set ideas, like their iconic water stages that you'd like to see make a comeback in some way? Share your thoughts!