What "stanning a group" means to you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Even on Internet ?
I find but sometimes it is still hard ...
Dreamcatcher’s albums are not that easy to find on my usual shopping website
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
.

Try Amazon maybe
Amazon delivers in Switzerland ?
I don’t think so. I use Cdjapan but as I stan many underrated groups... sometimes it is not easy to find them online
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@SteviSone I understood you were talking about stanning 😊 Actually I don’t really know when you are a casual fan or when you actually stan
Sorry I misread/mistook OP/title, n read ur 1st/earlier post too fast. I've edited n elaborated somewat my meaning of stan but I still only stan SNSD by watever meaning n bias Jessica/Rosé. Everything else I'm a casual fan/listener or I ignore/Idc except Gfriend I'm more serious/idk when/if/how/wat'll make me stan.

I remember making a conscious decision smh I liked them so much (or read wat a stan is) n realised I stanned/decided to stan SNSD, bias Jessica n Rosé. I remember the exact instant w/Rose but not SNSD/Sica cos it was long ago. (But not BP, n now since I hvnt decided to stan Gfriend, I'm not sure if I ever will. Same w/Yerin n SinB, I really like them n want to know/learn more. But idk If i ever will stan/bias them.) idk if tat even makes sense.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm casual fan if i simply like the music, but i don't keep really up with members and aren't that interested of them. Stanning to me is caring about group beyond just checking their music, keeping up how members are doing, looking stuff from them outside of mv's and title songs and so on.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I'd say a casual fan is someone who listens to an artists music and can you tell you a little bit about them from picking up knowledge here and there but ultimately a stan is what you'll need to learn in depth knowledge about a group.

Like i'm a fan of AOA so I can recommend you songs and tell you members names and a bit of their history but where you'll lose me is when you want variety and knowing all their social media stuff and things like that.

For EXID though I can give recommendations for variety and what social media they have since i'm more up to date with them and more in depth history of the members.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stanning to me ( basically being my ults) means I love all the music and the members. I know I am deep if I start having no bias.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I guess for me stanning means knowing all the members by voice, wanting to keep up with all their variety show appearances, collabs, dramas, etc., wanting to collect their albums, and just overall loving the personalities of all the members. For ults they're groups I could write a whole guide on (and have for a few of them). For the groups I'm just a casual fan of I still have to know all of their names and faces or else I'd feel bad and I tend to keep up with comebacks but not much else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and Mayday

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For me I consider myself a stan when I try to keep up with the group beyond their music like watching variety shows, following members solo projects like musicals, etc...however I don’t watch everything from all the groups I stan or else I would never get any sleep lol.
When I say I’m a casual fan, it means I usually just listen to that groups music, I may know some of the members and a few things about them but I usually don’t go out of my way to learn about the group.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread