A tradition I have is:
every year during spring break I'd watch one piece and then once break is over, I'd stop and wait for more episodes to come out.
I do this mainly cause I hate waiting for new episodes to come out and it's easier to forget about it, wait, and then binge watch it all at once.
A tradition my school has:
every year towards the end of the school year, all the seniors would participate in this game called assassin where people would try to "assassinate" each other with water balloons.
Everyone's given a target and every week they get a new target.
If you don't get your target out, you're out and if someone get's you out.. well you're out too lol
It's pretty fun
:pepecheer:
So what traditions do you have?
It can be for anything ^^
every year during spring break I'd watch one piece and then once break is over, I'd stop and wait for more episodes to come out.
I do this mainly cause I hate waiting for new episodes to come out and it's easier to forget about it, wait, and then binge watch it all at once.
A tradition my school has:
every year towards the end of the school year, all the seniors would participate in this game called assassin where people would try to "assassinate" each other with water balloons.
Everyone's given a target and every week they get a new target.
If you don't get your target out, you're out and if someone get's you out.. well you're out too lol
It's pretty fun
:pepecheer:
So what traditions do you have?
It can be for anything ^^