- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
97 EEEHHHHH- Titanic movie
- Princess Diana's death
- One piece manga
I watched incredibles on a date with a girl lolthe incredibles, halo 2, nintendo ds, final episode of friends, facebook, myspace, beyblades, trucker hats![]()
Only truth spokenMatilda is the movie about @SaviorTXT
We're born in the same year ^^the incredibles, halo 2, nintendo ds, final episode of friends, facebook, myspace, beyblades, trucker hats![]()
OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONEWe're born in the same year ^^
SameOH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE![]()
![]()
![]()
i felt like a baby on hereSame
I think there are one or two others but not many![]()
Me too. Most kpop fans tend to be adults or older teenagers so it's hard meeting someone our age :(i felt like a baby on here
i cant believe im not alone :00
Eyyy I'm here‘99 liners where you at?the matrix, fight club, sixth sense and toy story 2 were released at the theaters i believe
![]()
wow, talk about perfect timingEyyy I'm here
Except I picked less happy events
You were really destined to that area lolColumbine
Some exceptionally dangerous tornadoes
Various other shootings, bombings, and hate crimes
Boybands in America
I love how you so casually add boybands to this list... lolColumbine
Some exceptionally dangerous tornadoes
Various other shootings, bombings, and hate crimes
Boybands in America
I needed something that happened that didnt involve death or something like thatI love how you so casually add boybands to this list... lol