What was the first k-pop song you've ever heard? (not counting Gangnam Style :P) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I didn't realize it was kpop back then since i didn't know genre existed and it took another year at least before i got into it
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Taeyeon's Stress~♡
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
i think it was Bubble pop or Mr taxi
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Half of y’all are lying if you don’t say gentleman
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My Korean classmate showed me Into The New World shortly after SNSD debuted.

I had never heard of Korean Pop.

But I was so taken with the song (and Yoona) I became a Sone right there. (even though I didn't know what a Sone was at the time lol).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread