What was the last pain you felt? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I had a terrible stomach ache last night so that was my last pain. What was yours? Could be anything from mental (feelings) pain to physical pain.

So go ahead and tell me your pain!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When the other houses keep saying "fish are tasty", like guys we do not appreciate being eaten, it causes me emotional pain.

but honestly, i think the last pain i felt was probably sore muscles from running and stuff.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
When the other houses keep saying "fish are tasty", like guys we do not appreciate being eaten, it causes me emotional pain.

but honestly, i think the last pain i felt was probably sore muscles from running and stuff.
Am I supposed to apologize? :pepeslippy:

Do you run for health/exercise reasons or are you part of a running team? Or another reason?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I just accidentally knocked my arm into the wall because I got too into the song I was listening to :pepecry1:
Ouch.
Which song were you listening to?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
a current sore throat...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Physical Head and neck.

emotionally Jessica is still gone .... I am not OK ... Sub units are ok but i need SNSD,
in their own words "we can only shine brightest as SNSD when SNSD stand on one stage as nine"
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Am I supposed to apologize? :pepeslippy:

Do you run for health/exercise reasons or are you part of a running team? Or another reason?
yes, we never said anything mean to you and yet ya'll abuse us like this.

and a little of both. I try to run for exercise a couple times a week but this particular day it was not because of that. Long story short, I had to run around the perimeter of my school.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Burned my throat drinking soup at hot pot
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My jaw was really sore yesterday and I couldn't really eat because it was so uncomfortable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Skinnny
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My thoat pain has returned (I was sick a few weeks ago too, but at least I didn't have to go to work today and yesterday :P)
And also my friend told me I look horrible yesteday which kinda hurt just because I'm too sensitive lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread