- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
I said wolf for Exo lmao, The chogiwa gets really annoyingOH gosh with Infinite...I don't even know if they have a worst era?!?!
Girlsday would be Oh My God for worst and Don't Forget Me for best
Red Velvet RBB is best & ZImzalabim as worst.
EXO is Tempo for best & History as worst.
The amount of energy that shot through my body just reading that word should tell you how much I love that era LOLI said wolf for Exo lmao, The chogiwa gets really annoying
RV's worst era was DD imoI think that we can all collectively agree that Zimzalabim was RV's worst era by a mile as well as Dynamite by BTS
Say what now, come againRV's worst era was DD imo
Dumb Dumb was their worst eraSay what now, come againrepeat what you just said I dare you
![]()
Not you with the DD slander I- my brain can't process thatDumb Dumb was their worst era![]()
Someone agrees that wolf was in fact Exo's worst eraExo: Best--Love Me Right; Worst--Wolf
INFT: Best--Paradise; Worst--hasn't happened yet.
Veryveri: Best-Ringringring; Worst-Lay Back
Suju: Best--Sexy Free & Single; Worst--Black Suit.
NCT: Best--Cherry Bomb; Worst--7th Sense... I'm not really a stan, but I could never get into that one... ijs