What was your hardest card set to finish? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
almost all of them were really hard. I am not very lucky with cards so I always have to wait for everything for ages BUT, N.Flying was hard to finish because no one was getting Dongsung! Shinee, I had to wait for Minho for two months. NCT has so many members. Ateez!!! I am still waiting for their commons and others.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
D.O. because his cards never came out, was hard :pepelook:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Exi

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Another set that was hard in the sense I wasn’t sure I would finish it was Shinee April Fools. I got very lucky with the last couple pulls and have some very nice friends :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Mine would have to be T-ara or Dreamcatcher commons.
T-ara was just a lot of poking people and dc had a lot of stans collecting so it was hard to find a trader
:shockedcover: :runrunrun:
yuqi or chuu prob
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread