What would you change about your parents/siblings/family? (3 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I would change everything lol becasue it's actually really sad if you think about it, but I've just moved on from it I guess. I guess I gave up in the end. And yeah, I just thought of this thread idea because I was on the phone with my mother and now after it all my body just feels tortured and my brain feels fried, I swear........ as much as I know they love me, I was never able to feel it and as much as I know their intentions are good, they only harm me.. I get so tired from talking >_> my mother is too scared to tell my father that I am looking for a new job and now we are hiding it from him, like wth........I feel like I'm a criminal or something. Oh well, it's not like it's anything new but just....yeah..

So how about you guys?

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I hope your situation gets better soon <3. Good luck at finding a new job!

I don't think I would change anything about my parents because I love them no matter how irritating they can be because I know they are doing it for my future. I would change my sister's attitude towards me though. She has no respect in her whatsoever. :wimwim:
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Everyone besides my parents and my family from India would disappear. That's what I would change.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to say that I loved being an only child and that I would never want a sibling,but ever since my uncle had his son who always showers me with affection I've been really wanting one.

It's too late though rip
The thing about this is that it really depends on the siblings. I feel like siblings are often categorized into one section, when in reality, siblings are actual human beings, and not every sibling is actually a good person.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I would change myself.

Maybe work a bit harder to convince my sister that he was not the guy for her although the odds on that are not high.
(you ever try to tell someone that the person they love is not a good choice..... yea.. does not work often)
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The thing about this is that it really depends on the siblings. I feel like siblings are often categorized into one section, when in reality, siblings are actual human beings, and not every sibling is actually a good person.
oh I'm aware,but I'm just speaking hypothetically
I feel like I'd make a good brother ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh I'm aware,but I'm just speaking hypothetically
I feel like I'd make a good brother ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha, I know you were speaking hypothetically, just putting it out there!
And yeah, I feel like I would be a good older sibling, but I'm the youngest of 4. I'm sure you would be though! If you have cousins, you could take cake of them.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Bigotry :nayeonisdone:

There is also some things about all of them, but it's bit different. Indifferency from dad, my-way-or-highway nature from mom.

Although there is negative things, I still get somewhat along with my family and they mean lot to me as well even with their faults. But damn some of those faults are so annoying and tiring ^^;
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love how my family is like. Our relationship is quite good so I wouldn’t want to change one thing
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Parents I can't change especially that witch of a mother. But sibling wise if I could I would have liked to have been able to form bonds with them. Just because your related just because you get reunited doesn't mean there is this magic bond just because they share DNA.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My father. I know it’s a very harsh thing to say.

When I was living with my parents he was physically and verbally abusive with everyone. He is an alcolholic and doesn’t want to admit it. Now that my parents are divorced, he just keeps harming my siblings and I. He is very homophobic and racist whereas my brother is gay and I am married with someone from a different culture and religion than mines. He did anything that he could to waste my wedding and when the day came he acted in such an hypocritical way. I didn’t want to invit him but my husband and my mother told me to do it.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Hope everything will be alright for you soon <3
As for me, I would love if I could make them open-minded and love me even when I couldn't live up to their expectations about marrying a guy and giving them grandkids. I can't blame them though, that's what they've been taught. And also make my dad more positive ^^
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would never change anything about my family. I love my family the way they are. I come from a huge family and have a lot of sibling and sometime they get on my nerve. When you have 14 sibling it is hard to get peace and quiet. I am lucky that my parent are open-minded and they always support what I want to do and never push me to do something that I don't want. I am very close to my family where I can easily talk to my parent without worrying about what they would say or do.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My mom was everything to me. Unfortunately, she died without giving me any answers I thought I was in the right to have. Like who the heck my father is. I feel it's unfair because she has had 3 kids from different men, but I'm the only one who never got to know the truth before it was too late. I've never considered my sibling as half, that's not how we were raised, a sibling is a sibling. So to see my brother research and finding out he had another sis in Orlando, the same age as me hurt me so much. My siblings are in the same region as me, and I'll never have a chance to know who they are, I feel like I'm missing a whole part of me.

My sis has some mental illness. I don't have an official diagnostic but I'd rather believe that she's sick than knowing she really hates me. I haven't seen her in years, but the last time I talked to her, she was screaming on the phone during a call in the night. She was screaming that I should commit suicide because i was a burden for everyone. My mom and brother always told me how my sister had a problem with me since I was born. She hated that I was a girl and put all her insecurities upon me like I stole something from her. I have good souvenir with her during my childhood, even tho she wasn't at home a lot but things just blew up once our mother died and she's not in my life anymore.

My brother loves me in his way I guess, but he can't accept who am I. He sees me as weak, doesn't believe in mental illness. He tries to change me into something he feels he can be proud of. I'm just never enough and I'm done trying to fit into his family. He has his children, his house and every time I'm there, I just feel out of place. I feel like I'm just a pawn for him. If I can't fit into his life than I'm useless and I'm the problem. And I'm done feeling ashamed of who I am so there goes my brother too.

I believe the family you choose is more important than the one you're born into. People you choose to love because they deserve it. ❤

Sorry for the long paragraphs.
 
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I would change a lot. I wish my parents were together. If they were so many things wouldve been different. I feel like life would've been so much better. I wouldn't have to live here. There wouldn't have been so much tension and drama in my family. They split when I was so young so I don't even remember them being together but I wish I could. But I would mostly change my mom, she's the reason they aren't together. And just the way she is..some of the messed up things she's done. The way she puts her many relationships above all else, even her kids. Wish I could change that. I wish my family was closer in general. I love my siblings, I feel like they're all I have in life. But even still we're not as close as we used to be. Nowhere near it. I used to be so close with my sister and now I barely ever see her or hear from her. She caused a lot of stress for my family before but still I wish we could be a little close again. But at least I have my Dad and my brother. My family has always felt kind of broken and I wish I could fix it. I feel bad complaining though, I know it could be so much worse. At least they're alive.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh boy Idk. I love both my parents to death but everything hasn't been smooth or easy. I know they both love me, but in a way they've always tried to make me into someone they can be proud of, someone who achieves their dreams in a way. I didn't have the freedom to choose things for myself throughout my childhood and teen years until I finally graduated college, got a job and moved out.

I know they think they want things for my own good, but we just have very different opinions on what would make me happy. And oftentimes, I'm compromising on what I want to make them happy, coz I know doing things my way would make them sad, even if they see that it's what I really want.

They're still extremely close to my heart and I love them and wouldn't change them for the world but yeah, even when we're extremely close, I try to avoid talking about those topics that will cause an argument again.

No siblings, so only child.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread