What would you do as the only person left on earth (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

โšก๏ธLightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Unโ€™s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Cry from happiness and then figure out how to make lasanga and make 30 of them and eat them all because no one would judge me.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Realistically... Would internet be a thing since there's no one regulate or make it work? Plus with no one alive content would be limited. Without anyone to interact with I could get more things done, but I think I would have to do more. Since I'm not a vegetarian, I would have to slaughter the animals myself or become a vegetarian. Either way some farming and cropping would be necessary. I would become bored with leisure activities, so industrious activities would probably not be a program for me to do.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
๐Ÿฐ & ๐Ÿ€
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Me:

Expectation:
I'd somehow start collecting cats. A lot of cats. Cause there's nothing else to do.

Wbu?

_
Reality:
I'd probably cry from being lonely.
:yolk:
Realistically... Would internet be a thing since there's no one regulate or make it work? Plus with no one alive content would be limited. Without anyone to interact with I could get more things done, but I think I would have to do more. Since I'm not a vegetarian, I would have to slaughter the animals myself or become a vegetarian. Either way some farming and cropping would be necessary. I would become bored with leisure activities, so industrious activities would probably not be a program for me to do.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
why cars still exist, i can steal as many oil i want with as many car i want :joysip:
While I'm not an expert in geography, I find it hard to believe that one could drive from Turkey to SK... Is there no large body of water that you would need to swim across?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Cry because Jimin no longer exists and Dotae still havenโ€™t officially announced their marriage, and if theyโ€™re gone forever itโ€™ll never happen!!!!! Cry cry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread