What would you do? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
What would you do if there is a zombie apocalypse & the zombies are similar to the ones in world war z?. For me i would just accept my fate to be one of them, i'll probably be frozen in fear if they start chasing after me.

 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I live in a densly populated area, and if this current pandemic was of any hint to peoples mentality;; I'd be instantly screwed.
Same there is 5 million people on my small island. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Bring the fight to them and fend them off somehow. Preferably with arms or a chainsaw.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i think that unlike a lot of the people in these zombie shows... i would be smart and just go to a deserted island with some of my friends and find a way to survive there.

or the more interesting route... go all walking dead and find a cool crew of my own and spend the rest of my life-fighting zombies until a cure is found.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Bring the fight to them and fend them off somehow. Preferably with arms or a chainsaw.
I'm even scared of a cockroach and will run for my life, i dont think i can do it.

i think that unlike a lot of the people in these zombie shows... i would be smart and just go to a deserted island with some of my friends and find a way to survive there.

or the more interesting route... go all walking dead and find a cool crew of my own and spend the rest of my life-fighting zombies until a cure is found.
I will probably be one of those people in the zombie shows who dies instantly.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I will probably be one of those people in the zombie shows who dies instantly.
as much as I liked to believe that I would be the rick grimes in my zombie universe... I'm afraid to say that id probably end up the same way.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If death was inevitable I would want it to end on my terms... The drummer from Led Zeppelin died of an alcohol overdose from 40 shots of vodka... Partying would be a preferable way to die as opposed to becoming a zombie where I would be the equivilant of a btvs vampire (looks like you but no soul. Demon basically sets up shop in your body)...
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well.... I can either, run... Probably won't get that far..
Hope that I'm some sort of ill so they won't touch me... Or the more fucked up option surround myself with people that are ill or have some sort of disability... That's if the movie stipulation would also apply....

But honestly underground would be my best bet.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My brothers are huge gamers so this was a topic we actually spoke about before lol. Since I'm the "useless" one in the family when it comes to situations like this apparently I'm only book smart I will be the sacrifice if there ever needs to be one. Otherwise, my brothers will protect me unless I become a liability. So if I can keep up with them they'll protect me otherwise I'm left alone for death.

To be honest though, I'll probably be the psycho scientist who does experiments on themselves, so I'll become the first official zombie and start the apocalypse myself. :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread