What year of TXT is your favourite ? (1 Viewer)

What year of TXT is your favourite?

  • 2019 (Crown and Runaway)

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2020 (Can’t you see me? And Blue Hour)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or 2021 so far? (0X1=LOVESONG)

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Personally, 2019 is mine :sicatape::taemsip:
I love them doing the concepts they did in 2019, with Crown and Runaway. And the songs themselves were :mork: I only liked Blue Hour in 2020, and so far I like what they’ve been releasing in 2021. :scree:
@Moa
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Long hair Beongyu is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen and I will rave about it for hours, 2021 by a million miles
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they've always done really well! But if I had to pick, I'd say this current era bc I know more about them now than I did last era. Does that even make sense? lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread