- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
the tv show or your irl friendswatching friends over and over again
the tv show or your irl friendswatching friends over and over again
I love Webtoons. Which one's are your favourite?Reading, specifically Webtoon![]()
obviously the tv show. netflix doesn‘t help my obsessionthe tv show or your irl friends![]()
Trueeepretty practical in case the world goes down and we have to start growing crops again and all that![]()
My favorites are True Beauty & Cheese in the trap ! Wbu ?I love Webtoons. Which one's are your favourite?
I love True Beauty! I also really enjoy A Good Day to be a Dog, Days of Hana, Ghost Teller and a webtoon called Flow.My favorites are True Beauty & Cheese in the trap ! Wbu ?
take care so it wont turn into an addictiononline shopping![]()
I actually need most of what i buy but dw i will keep it under controltake care so it wont turn into an addiction![]()